Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Growing Cristal Garden

Day 1: The places where I placed the crystals became very hard. It is still possible to move around but hardly. I placed some more solution and I will see what happens tommorow.

Day 2: Some of the places where the crystals are growing got softer then before!!! I added more solution to the walls of the garden and at the bottom crystals started growing. I put red, blue and green to the walls. It looks very cool, but a little bit like a painting.

Day 3: Nothing new happened over the weekend. I think that  it stoped growing since I added more solution on Day 1.

Last day (after 2 weeks): This is my last edit on this post and nothing changed in my expiriment! If I added solution to it every day I would probably got crystals, unfortunently I didn't so they did not grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment