Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Reflection On MT Etna

My Prezentation
I think I did very well on my project because I had a lot of information and a video about volcanos. The thing I dodn't like is that my partner was always telling me to shorten it up and he stoped the video in the middle. Our prezentatio wasn't missing anything. I think for my grade I will get a 5 or 6, because I was prepared and had a LOT of information. Unfortunently I only said half of it.
Other Prezentations
I learnt a lot about volcanoes during the prezentations. I think I mostly learnt from Luka's prezentation. He incpiered me about MT St Helen. It affects people because the volcanoes could erupt every minut exept if its extinkt so people should be alert if they are close to the volcano. It affects the world because when it erupts there will be fertile soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment